Your shopping cart is empty!
Our client attention hours are 10:00-13:00 and 15:30-18:30 Monday - Thursday. Our phone number is +34-96-128-5088. If you prefer, you can send an email to [email protected] any hour or day of the week.
Due to the entry into force of the referring modification of the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable Cookies, before it navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash Cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and Excepted Cookies
According to the EU directive, the Cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical Cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of Cookies are there?
Regarding the types of Cookies, there are five large groups:
· Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
· Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
· Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
· Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
· Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Below you will find a table that indicates the cookies used on the Site, as well as the purpose of each of them.
How to delete cookies from the browser.
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data ...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing history" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to "Details", click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the "Time interval to erase" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Clear all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection. For more information about Opera, click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
You can also disable cookies depending on their purpose. Please note that Japan Baiku S.L.U. is not responsible for the content of hypertext links to resources outside the Site.
Warning about deleting Cookies
Deleting and blocking cookies from this website may prevent the proper functioning of some of the website's functions.